Redefine expectations for digital services and transform
how superannuation members manage their future wealth.
The Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) manages the investment scheme for over 700,000 public service and defence force employees. MullenLowe Profero were engaged to understand changing attitudes to superannuation and redefine the engagement between provider and customer. In 2018 we migrated 12 seperate investment product websites, both public and secure, to a single platform on Sitecore 9.0. A new human-centered approach to customer communication, on-boarding and self-service created a distinction between administering a product and providing a guiding hand for millions of Australians. We applied best-in-class technology to enable a scalable, secure and human approach to one of the most important decisions in people’s lives.
CSC leverages data, design and technology to assist members in achieving their future wealth goals.
We were engaged to help delivery a consolidated experience across 11 seperate funds into a single one, the experience we created was simple, useful and validated before going to market with multiple iterations establishing a desirable experience before launching.
- Placing greater emphasis in mobile-first member base with a responsive design
- Task-based navigation
- Use of assistive language
- Improved visual communication
- Data-driven experience (UI & UX)
- Fully Accessible & Compliant
KEY UX FEATURES
The core of user experience was simplification and utility, as well as ensuring a human touch to the design to ensure a human voice was present and not just a clinical presentation of information. We worked with FutureBrand (Brand Experience) to ensure consistency on the brand tone and experience uniformly.
- Simplified navigation using labels that members and non-members can easily understand
- A conversation style of search
- Shortcuts or quick links for popular online tasks. These shortcuts can also be personalised by browsing history
- Improve trust through consistency between visual brand, product offering, service experience, and tone of voice. We need to convey a sense of purpose, life experience and positivity. And we do this through 'natural" imagery
Desktop user journey highlights:
- ADF user Journey
- Conversational interface
- Desktop Homepage
- Desktop Navigation
- Performance charts
Mobile user journey highlights:
- Mobile first user journey
- Homepage Notification Bar
- Mobile Homepage
- Mobile Navigation & Sub- navigation
- Login page
- Quick links
- Contact Us
We delivered a unified experience on Sitecore from zero to market in 9 months.
Fund members and pensioners have embraced the new journey and a subsequent lift in NPS has been recorded.